I keep replacing thermostat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Ok after I got this truck seven months ago I redid the thermostat system. I put three relays one for each of the two fans and the third relay for a switch to turn the fans on. For the last four months I have not had any problems. Then about two weeks ago i turned the a.c. on and the fan stayed on after the ac the fan would not turn off. So i replaced the thermostat switch and it worked again for two weeks and then today i turned the ac on and it did the same thing. I keep breaking the thermostat switch. Any ideas how to fix this? Am i over loading the switch, should i put another relay between the switch and the relay and the fans?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
What else do you need i have almost everything in my sig. Its a 350. I have been using zirgo switch thermostats. And i have the switch between the two rear passanger side spark plugs. Im thinking of a differnt location because it might be getting to hot between the exhaust manifolds?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000UI762W/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1398121465&sr=1-1&pi=SY200_QL40

Most of us cant see your sig on tapa so any info at all would help

sent from my outdated S3

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Heres were it has been.
You must be registered for see images attach

This is were im trying to get out this plug to try here.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Yea but the only other plug hole is on top of the intakecand i can't get it out.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
And the weird thing is the switch seems to only failed after i had the ac on.