I have gone to the dark side with my new daily driver.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
It's bagged. I'm good. It needs an interior rebuild, though.

Please please please make this the 1st priority for this truck Jason!!! :deal:

With a wife, ex-wife and 3 kids to support, it won't be happening anytime soon. :(

Growing up sucks. :wtf:

Glad its working for you. Looks nice. Only thing I don't get on those cars is the taillights.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
I take pictures of inventory for car dealer websites.

If I ever have the money, interior is tops on the wish list.

Yeah it does.

that sounds like a pretty fun gig and judging by your pics here you do a damn good job

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that sounds like a pretty fun gig and judging by your pics here you do a damn good job

It is fun, but there are some days where it is a job.

My camera I use for work and my camera I use for play are 2 different animals. The pics I take for work are more about consistency and following a basic form, so it doesn't give me a lot of freedom of composition and whatnot that I use when doing my own stuff. It keeps me behind the lens on a regular basis, which I do enjoy, but it doesn't really advance my skills any.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
It is fun, but there are some days where it is a job.

My camera I use for work and my camera I use for play are 2 different animals. The pics I take for work are more about consistency and following a basic form, so it doesn't give me a lot of freedom of composition and whatnot that I use when doing my own stuff. It keeps me behind the lens on a regular basis, which I do enjoy, but it doesn't really advance my skills any.

Looks nice! The Focus has definitely come a long way since it's inception. What camera do you use for play? I've been wanting to get into DSLR and have been looking at the canon eos rebel t3i.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks nice! The Focus has definitely come a long way since it's inception. What camera do you use for play? I've been wanting to get into DSLR and have been looking at the canon eos rebel t3i.

I have a Canon 40D. I've had it since 2008. The current model is the 60D, which I would like, but there's no room in the budget.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm having to drive out to Amarillo several times over the next few weeks, so while I'm out there, I might as well make the best of it. I'm big fan of Route 66 and its history, so yesterday I "got some kicks" on Route 66. There are some other stops I'll make on future trips.

You must be registered for see images attach

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
good pics............again.............what kind of mpg you getting out of it?

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Nice Focus! I have come close to owning one a couple times. Looked at a ZX3 when they first came out and even test drove one but that was just around the time i got out of high school so it was a lil out of my price range at the time.

I've been wanting to get into DSLR and have been looking at the canon eos rebel t3i.

The Rebel T3i will prob be my next camera. Currently use a Canon Powershot A470 thats about 3 years old now and Nikon Cool Pix L120 thats fast approaching 2 years old at this point.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good pics............again.............what kind of mpg you getting out of it?

I've read that these things are tight when brand new and it takes 5-6,000 to start hitting the mileage peak. My first trip on the highway with it I only saw 25 mpg. I'm now up to 33-34 mpg.