I find myself fighting the urge....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I really like the idea.. And that switch panel can hold a lot of accessories and look very factory... I cannot bring myself to try and talk you out of this because your type of person with the skill set and attention to detail to make it work and look good doing it. So I say go for it!

Sent from the big block!

Ya know, the more I look at it....the more I think it might be just as easy to pick up a GMT400 dash and start fiberglassing.

All it would be is an add on custom binacle and a new bezel.

Relatively easy compared to trying to make something not intended to be there work.

Could also be easily altered in the future to accommodate a Duramax cluster.....

I totally agree with Dean on this and know you have the skill to pull off something like this. I also think, as you suggested, the best route would be to keep the original dash and fiberglass the kodiac bezel onto the dash because you have worked with fiberglass before and have done excellent work. Many of the gmt 400 components look like they will swap over as well