I find myself fighting the urge....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Must resist, wife will kill me.......
You must be registered for see images attach

Only if she finds out! :deal:

Here you go BJ, I guess I have to be the enabler.

You could call and see if they will part with the dash. (Scroll to Pic #6)
http://trucker.com/part/detail/2003-gmc-topkick-46588/vander-haags-inc/1

It's always funny to me when people start threads saying "Talk me out of this!". You know we won't. We're the buddies that your responsible friends and family members try to avoid, because we'll sit there and say "Do it, do it!" Same thing happened when I found my Whipple. lol.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I really like the idea.. And that switch panel can hold a lot of accessories and look very factory... I cannot bring myself to try and talk you out of this because your type of person with the skill set and attention to detail to make it work and look good doing it. So I say go for it!

Sent from the big block!

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well at a glance the headlight switch and HVAC controls are GMT400 I don't really like it that much but if it tickles your fancy do it I will definitely follow the progress.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Hopefully the curvature at the window is very similar, otherwise the width should be similar.