i cant keep money in my account

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I am working on a build of way bigger than truck proportions. The wife and I bought 51 acres, are getting ready to build a house and then once thats done, building a horse barn complete with riding arena. So money jumps out of places I never knew it was hiding.

Even still I have come across play money for the truck.... and its going fast too.

First purchase was a champion 10,000lb winch
second was rcx 6" with steering stabalizer
next is wheels and tires, but i can seem to get my wheels figured out so not sure what is going to happen there.
after that will be gears and some kind of mount for the winch

Just throwing thise out there for people who have gone through my build thread and started wondering why nothing was happening. My guess is that by this time next week I'll be sitting on 35's with 6" of lift and a trailer hitch mounted on the front for my winch to plug into.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mickey thompson classic II's are fairly cheap and look great. imo

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, I'm thinking cheaper LOL Those run roughly 180ish up here. Im trying to keep wheels and tires to about 1500 and its not easy. International shipping makes the US sites almost useless. The canadian guys have to charge stupid taxes on tires.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
rite, forgot about the Canada thing. there are some types/styles of wagon wheels that dont look to bad, are you wanting chrome or black?