I bought a new truck after the 88 died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
they are lol. theres a couple videos on youtube of the blue one flying at silver lake. hes had a few others as well as a red gmt400 that had 8 engine and trans combos in it, legally wrecked 6 times he drove it home with no cvs in it and it still held together. he purely hated it he sold it not too long ago but even that one looked mint.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Should be putting insurance on the truck in the nesxt few weeks, i need to go get the trailer from our shop, take that down to my dads to get a hot tub and take both back and leave them. The yukons gonna get side pipes, some rust repair on the inside done, weld the tailgate mount, and mod all my seats so i dont have to drill holes.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i said in your thread i kept breaking the mount off its a crappy intake from the get go and those arent a cold air in the first place. since in the summer my truck liked the open element more than and CAI i used it like that, in the winter ill go back to my whole enclosed to the fender intake.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
i said in your thread i kept breaking the mount off its a crappy intake from the get go and those arent a cold air in the first place. since in the summer my truck liked the open element more than and CAI i used it like that, in the winter ill go back to my whole enclosed to the fender intake.
Oh alright I was just wondering if it was sucking more hot air that way

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
no, sucks the same both ways. it doesnt suck in any cold air the way those are made, they are a rip off tbh. ive had my truck dynoed and tested mpgs and all that and it likes the open element more in summer, idk why. as for winter it will barely run with that filter setup on it.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
prerunner bumper came off, its for a dodge, its brand confused sometimes, dodge bumper, dodge mirrors, whats next. no im gonna leave it with the billet grille and deisel bumper for awhile and probably just paint match it all. the prerunner bar will go on the 72