I am not a crew cab person but I would own this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
The production on my '97 C3500 CCLB is a little bit over 15,000, I would figure there were probably at least 10,000 K models built.
That truck in the video is damn sexy! I would say it's "Storm Gray" but I wish Rawhide was that straight bodywise....I reckon they want more than $5000 for this truck though!

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Yes I slept in the back of Rawhide, last week when our AC went out. I was reasonably comfortable as long as the breeze was blowing. And with the long bed I could stretch out and still not get tangled up in the spare and the truck box!
Try that in your late model tiny box "truck".....

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
That's a purrrty machine. It's way more truck than I'd ever need, but it certainly looks good.
Yup I think it's a gorgeous rig! I have no need for 4x4 or a big block though. Love how straight and clean it is!
Rawhide is a bit big some of the time, but when I need a fullsize and capable truck, he does the job very well!