Hydroboost Master Cylinder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparg93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
AC Delco 178-578 - this was originally built for a '99 Burb w/6.5L diesel. It will NOT work on a vacuum system, they have different valving.

I spent $150 on the Master, bench bled it and decided not to use it.

The reason being is that I thought it had a leak on it after I installed the lines. It turns out I just did a really poor flare and that's why it leaked...I learned that after I tried to install the second one and had the same results.

It was my first major brake job and I didn't know better, so i bought another one.

With the above in mind, I'll sell it for $50 + shipping. If for some reason it leaks after you install it, I'll refund your money - but you must reflare your brake lines for this "warranty" to work. There's no reason it shouldn't work, but b/c I never tested this properly with a good flare, I'll throw a 30day warranty on it for good measure.

It looks brand new (because it is). :)

Sparg93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kinda a long shot but did you sell?

Nope, still have it!

It's in storage in NJ right now, but if you want it, I could ship it out to you the week of March 26th when I'm down there next.