Hunter's 97 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
the lights look good man

Sent from my 6.0 powered android

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
the lights look good man

Thank you! Paints drying on the bowtie right now... I'm not happy with it. Cause there is a big rock chip in the center of it. But it'll do for now. Might get me a black billet one I saw LMC truck sells and I'd like to get a black billet grille also. But those will come later!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Bowtie is on. I'm not pleased with the paint cause there's a big rock chip in it. But I like the look!

You must be registered for see images attach

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I dig it looks nice, has a good contrast against the white paint

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well my spindles came in, I'm going to pick them up Tuesday. Got my tires ordered today (LT285/70r17 BFG Rugged Terrains) and i picked up my 10 bolt rearend today also, going to tear it down tuesday probably. All i got to get now is new front rotors, pads, upper & lower balljoints, idler & pitman arms, new brakes for the new rearend, all rearend seals & wheel cylinders.

Oh and today the wife ask me "Why are you polishing a ?" then tells me that i should just go buy a new truck and get rid of my truck. and as tempting as that is... why couldn't she have told me that b4 i spent a ton of money on it!?!?!?! oh well the truck has sentimental value so i can't get rid of it. If i do ill just give it to my dad even though he doesn't need it.