Hub centric wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billgmcallen

Reaction score
I have some rubbing on my tires and I'm thinking about getting some 1.5 inch spacers...I know a lot of people don't like them but I want to keep my stock rims and don't want to dish out a bunch of money for rims with less back spacing. That being said I'd like to know if anyone else uses them or has problems with them. My truck is a 91 k1500 with 285/75r16.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Agreed, I've also used them, red locktite paste on the inner nuts and you're golden.

I use spidertrax myself

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man im glad i checked this thread. i know where ill be ordering spacers from now. i only have one question. would i have to trim my studs if i got 1.5 inch spacers. thats been the main thing holding me back. i thought about 2 inch spacers but dont want the tires to stick out past the fender just to the edge or a little under. thanks for any and all replys.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright thanks. i think that is what i will order here soon. hopefully getting my 33/12.5s on my tahoe soon and need the back to stance out a bit so it dont look weird or rub on the inner fender area. and ill be ordering from the link above as well.