HP tuners map for .411

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super_chevy

Reaction score
Is there a way to buy a map from someone that will already be tuned using hp tuner to run my truck nicely with the Lt4 cam and 1.6 rockers. That I can install myself if I buy the hp tuners software.

Super_chevy

Reaction score
That was terribly worded. Basically I want to buy the hp tuner software so I can learn to tune myself. However I’m looking for a base map file someone has already tuned to run a truck with a similar set up. That I could learn off of.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That was terribly worded. Basically I want to buy the hp tuner software so I can learn to tune myself. However I’m looking for a base map file someone has already tuned to run a truck with a similar set up. That I could learn off of.

I have one for an L31 with a similar cam but that is where the similarity ends. Was setup with worked vortec heads, L31 marine intake, 42 lb/hr injectors, custom 4" air intake, 4" LS3/LS7 MAF, headers, full exhaust and a 4L85E pulling around a heavy Express van. Doubt it would be ideal for your needs.

Super_chevy

Reaction score
I have one for an L31 with a similar cam but that is where the similarity ends. Was setup with worked vortec heads, L31 marine intake, 42 lb/hr injectors, custom 4" air intake, 4" LS3/LS7 MAF, headers, full exhaust and a 4L85E pulling around a heavy Express van. Doubt it would be ideal for your needs.
I agree. Good to know that you understood what I was trying to get at though. For me I would rather spend the money to own all the tuning software and equipment plus a wideband for the same price as it costs to get just 1 dyno tune. That I could only take back to the same shop or have to pay credit fees somewhere else.