How fast?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok well if its for mud i guess itd be ok
i just couldnt ever drive something without some ass behind it

I left the original motor in it until I had a V8 ready for it. And it wasn't good in mud, it couldn't even really spin the tires. But thats all been took care of.

You must be registered for see images attach

I don't know its top speed anymore and I don't want to find out.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had my 93 Ext/Cab 5.7 up to 121 and I knew it was that because my GPS was on. I have taken it up to 4500 rpm's to where my mirrors hit my windows now when at that high speed if I just tap on the gas pedal a little it will go into drive and bog down so im creeping up slow to reach those rpm's. That was many moons ago but I know that she will still get after it. I had a 91 GMC truck with a five speed trans it had no fuel cut off.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
fastest ive gone is 135, havent tried with the new motor yet, but i know it gets up to 60MPH like nothing.

Scheidsride

Reaction score
My bud was behind me on a yamaha r1 for speed check.. I hit 144mph X-cab 98 chevy z71 vortec 350 headers programmed few ignition upgrades highperformace cats an mufflers..with 33's.. Body lift .. It didn't want anymore.. Funny thing was I could have set the cruise..