How did Stock Offroading work for you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
A little like this

You must be registered for see images attach

and a little like this

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
they never rub? they never hit the bumper, clip the top of the fender lip, or catch the edge on the back of the wheel well?

Never once! They were super stuffed before I ever cranked anything but never rubbed anything. I never cut anything either. Prior to this when my dad gave me the truck it had 265/75/r16s on it and tires and no camper shell were my first mod. I also never put a block or anything in the back till I actually lifted it. This was within the first couple of days that I got the tires

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
you mustve never drove it hard lol before i trimmed my bumper they would rub whenever i would drive over curbs and parking berms

When I was in highschool I used to offroading all the time haha. Never rubbed. I wish I could find a pic of when it was stuck in the river and water was flooded the cab

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just a little light "off roading" but did just fine for a 2wd. lol.

TomCoppola

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had alot of fun, clean up wasnt too bad

Sent from my Vortec powered iPhone

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Man that terrain looks familiar.The views look like the San Fernando Valley.

(meant for ''project 67 sub'')

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine hasn't let me down. It's a 2wd on 31" street tires (don't ask lol). Most recently, I hit a VERY muddy clearing before a bridge, didn't get stuck. Drove across to the other side to turn around, almost got stuck, she climbed right out in low gear. Back on the first side, hit a thicker patch of mud, she sank. I threw her in reverse, then it low gear and floored it and she climbed right out once again, while my buddy was sliding and spinning all over the place in his 4x4 F-150.

I've also jumped it over hills, slammed into another truck while sliding in mud, done countless donuts on dirt and in mud, fell in a few ditches, driven up and down canals at extreme angles, among other things.

Pardon me for thinking these trucks are unstoppable. Can't wait to find myself a 4wd one day.

Hey man i got a 2wd scsb on 31s and she hasnt let me down yet! But i dont push it to hard. Gio we should go offroading sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk