Home made flip kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
The relocated upper shock mounts made a huge difference!

That's what you've said before.. and I saved all the pictures and the 'how to' you wrote to me! Its either do that or relocate them on the outside of the frame like most do for air bag rides... ive seen a few other guys do that... looks a lot easier lol I just never know how do I know what length or strength shock do I need...

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I used the Belltech Street Performer shocks that are for a 6" drop.
I looked for pix of Stroker52's shock set up but it seems the pix of that have been deleted.
He ran a crossbar between the tops of the C-notch to mount the tops of the coil over shocks, and then the bottoms were mounted on the backside of the axle housing so that the shocks were on a 30degree angle or so. Wider at the bottom angled towards the center at the top.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I used the Belltech Street Performer shocks that are for a 6" drop.
I looked for pix of Stroker52's shock set up but it seems the pix of that have been deleted.
He ran a crossbar between the tops of the C-notch to mount the tops of the coil over shocks, and then the bottoms were mounted on the backside of the axle housing so that the shocks were on a 30degree angle or so. Wider at the bottom angled towards the center at the top.

Thats what im doing with the c1500 truck