Holley TBI unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gamikatsu

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warner Robins GA (South of Atlanta 1.5 Hr)
OK. Just to clarify... i DID NOT pay for this unit. I did a Fuel pump, tune up, and gave the guy my factory TBI for the holley unit that was less than 2 weeks old. Runs GREAT! needed a little bit of maintenance to it, (injector o rings weren't sealed right and had a RIVER of fuel coming from each one). TPS is set to .65v at idle and 4.8v at WOT. out of hte box the unit wouldn't run to save its life. it was set to 1.8v at idle on TPS and leaking fuel injector... no wonder people give them a bad rap. but after fixing it it is pretty darned sweet. oh, stock PROM/CHIP did NOT like this TBI at all... bogged down and stalled. I have a TBICHIPS from Brian and it runs GREAT.... a good stumble/surge at idle but thats another problem (bought the chip with a cam in mind, have not gotten cam in engine yet). If you have the knowledge and patience the really expensive holley is a good unit... at least for me. ($free.99)