Holley TBI unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello, I have a 95 Tahoe 350 TBI I would like to upgrade my TBI unit, Holley makes one for my truck, I have had a few on various Mustang's and liked them had no issues, I asked this question on tyf.com and got mixed opinions about them, has anyone on here ever used one or have any opinions about them, I know there not cheap, at the same time I am going to install an Edelbrock intake too, thanks for the help/advice

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've read not so good things about their quality and reliability.

That is what I heard too, a few people had them and loved them and others had them and had issues or knew someone that had issues with them it was pretty much 50/50 lolz

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would buy a modded GM TBI unit or mod one yourself.

That link to the one I posted does that look any good? and I could mod mine but really don't want to cause its my DD and would rather just get something install it and be done with it

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah there are plenty of modded ones for sale, that one looks fine to me.

To get the most potential from it you'll want to get a tune at minimum, and possibly a higher rated fuel pump.

Thanks for the advice, in terms of a tune you mean going to tbichips.com and getting a chip made, that is the only place that I know of that makes tbi chips, you tell them your specs and they make one