Hey Hey!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrustyJunker

Is STILL Here?
Reaction score
Another new guy here from Indiana. Figured it was time I joined this site since these trucks seem to be all I ever toy with...And have for some years now too.

Got my first K1500 when I was about 15 years old. '92 Chevy Stepside, 305, and a 5-speed with a few mods. Unfortunately that was totalled in January of '07. I still have the old CarDomain that I had back then of all the mods n' stuff. Maybe one of you guys found my drivetrain or something. :)

You can check out some of the pictures and stuff of it here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/751112/1992-chevrolet-silverado-1500-regular-cab

My dad gave me our old '96 Chevy Tahoe Sport after that...Since at that time he just bought my mom a new truck. That's been in our immediate family for about 14 years now. Still daily driving it today. It's tired, rusty, and just rolled 210k, but I still couldn't seem to muster up enough guts to get rid of it. I even bought a newer truck a couple years ago...Guess what...Still driving the Tahoe.

Tahoe's black, 350, 4L60E, 3" Performance Accessories body lift, cranked, 1.5" extruded billet blocks in the back. I'll try to get you guys some pictures later.

Thanks!