Hey, Everyone.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm Blake. Always had an affinity for OBS Chevys since I was a child. I figured I'd buy one whenever a decent one popped up locally and I got that chance a couple of years ago. It was a Texas truck so there's no major rust. I've already rebuilt the entire front end, steering box, steering pump, etc. Last piece will be the rag joint and everything will be complete. Once I get into the new shop, she'll be torn down for a frame restoration and as more parts are reproduced, she'll get those too. It'll be long project but it might just be my favorite one to date.

I currently have a '98 LS400 that's my main project. An '85 C10 (350, aluminum heads, the usual) that's a side project, a '62 impala (383ci sb but 100% original otherwise) that was a finished project but now it needs some love again, and a few other Toyota/Lexus suvs that need constant tlc. My projects move slow so the family can keep their rides moving.

I've browsed the forum for a couple of years but recently joined. It's nice to see a forum still intact and didn't migrate to Facebook.
That Lexus is nice, but I'd fight you for that Impala...

WhiteUCF

Reaction score
That Lexus is nice, but I'd fight you for that Impala...

Luckily, I can't fight. My nose is too big..

That thing was bought new by my uncle in '62. We got ahold of it and pulled it down to a bare shell. It stays at my granddad's since he has a proper garage, not mine where actual work gets done and sparks are thrown. It honestly scares me to drive that car. Too much family history and way too much time restoring it.