Here we go again!...2001 Chevrolet Silverado C1500...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Well unfortunately due to United going bankrupt and basically going all Titanic on me i was unable to complete the deal on this truck. Was about to make the down payment on it when things went south in june. There was a faint chance that the gf was going to buy it for herself but shes just getting sorted out with a new job and the friend that has the truck needs cash now so hes prob going to liquidate it and the GMT800 Sierra he has as well. So after this post i will be removing this aborted project from my sig.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
:bawl: that sucks Chris

Its def an unfortunate twist of fate. Found out about the liquidation from my friend last night when i was talking to him about another project. Still getting the van from him and getting an '84 Ford F150 2wd to build into a prerunner which is what i had wanted this truck for originally.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Its def an unfortunate twist of fate. Found out about the liquidation from my friend last night when i was talking to him about another project. Still getting the van from him and getting an '84 Ford F150 2wd to build into a prerunner which is what i had wanted this truck for originally.

I don't mean to sound stupid but what is liquidation mean?