Here we go again!...2001 Chevrolet Silverado C1500...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
C2 and his Damn Projects haha. Last time i heard of this thing was Chattin with ya on FB, and now you bought the sonovabitch. :rofl: I'd do a mean Street Truck personaly, Since you already have 3 4wd's. Not sure what kind of performace parts are availible for a 4.3 but it would be cool to make a 5.3L killer with the 4.3... Cant wait to see the first progress on this thing in a year C2 hahaha :rofl: :rofl:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
C2 and his Damn Projects haha. Last time i heard of this thing was Chattin with ya on FB, and now you bought the sonovabitch. :rofl: I'd do a mean Street Truck personaly, Since you already have 3 4wd's. Not sure what kind of performace parts are availible for a 4.3 but it would be cool to make a 5.3L killer with the 4.3... Cant wait to see the first progress on this thing in a year C2 hahaha :rofl: :rofl:

There are some parts out there for the 4.3 like supercharger kits. But most likely this one will be getting some exterior upgrades and more off road oriented shocks and tires. Otherwise its staying mostly stock.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk 2