Help with a 1st gen S10?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TriGuy

Reaction score
I know S10s aren't GMT400s but I like the folks on this forum and have found yall to be pretty helpful so let me know if I can't be talking about S10s around here.
Anyways, I'm interested in buying a 1st gen S10 and doing a 2 inch front drop and 3 inch rear drop on it to go with my lifted GMT400 lol. Would anyone happen to know what tire size I'd need to get the sort of tire to fender fitment like in the pictures? I know it's a D50 but I just like the stance and would like to know how to achieve it with an S10. Maybe I just have to make the measurements myself once I have a lowered S10? Let me know.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well for starters a 2/3 drop will not get enough of the fender gap gone to achieve fitment like that unless you are running big wheels. you are going to have to read up on offset to be able to measure out what will fit. if you go to s10forum.com there are a couple trucks on there that are "stanced" they might be able to help a little more than us big body guys here. Good luck and let us see how it turns out.