Help locating parts!!! Plan on shaving doors... Need help with bolt-in-latches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw somewhere that someone makes a latch that bolts in for the 88-98 trucks that are power for shaved applications... However, my computer took a crap and with the new hard drive, I don't have the bookmark any longer. :nono:

Can someone steer me in the right direction?

My truck needs new strikes, and latches anyway, so I figured if I could find those, it would make it easier.

Thanks in advance!

Blayne

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope... Heck, I may be dreaming this up but I don't think so.

I am almost certain I remember seeing a bolt in latch assembly with the actuator built into the unit... so you basically unbolt your factory latch and bolt their setup in, then wire it up. I remember telling myself "I better bookmark this, because this is cool."

I would have to run poppers too if I wanted the door to "kick out" when I hit the button.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Hell, I'm not sure man. These lowered truck guys around here know more than I ever will about that stuff. They should be showing up any time now.