Help - Lifting front end w/ coil springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
As maybe has been mentioned in here, but it's worth highlighting, the lift spindles will be way easier to install also.

my god, SOOO much easier. Ok here's another story, My dad and I rented a Vatozone spring compressor (POS) and we were compressing the spring and the plate slipped and... well... long story short, my dad fractured his thumb when that happened :nono: So we made a $40 investment and bought one with those claws on both ends...

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my god, SOOO much easier. Ok here's another story, My dad and I rented a Vatozone spring compressor (POS) and we were compressing the spring and the plate slipped and... well... long story short, my dad fractured his thumb when that happened :nono: So we made a $40 investment and bought one with those claws on both ends...

I feel your pain! I drove all around town trying to find that style and nowhere in town had one in stock. Had to order it online and wait a couple of days. Even with that compressor it was a PITA to get in there.

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
hmm im curious if ill have to replace the coil springs if im puting on spindles

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmm im curious if ill have to replace the coil springs if im puting on spindles

Won't even need to touch the springs. Now, you may want to decide if your other suspension components need replacing while you're in there.

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
Won't even need to touch the springs. Now, you may want to decide if your other suspension components need replacing while you're in there.

true that, it is pretty rusty under there. Not extremely but ya know
Ill let you guys know if it crumbles to pieces