Help - Lifting front end w/ coil springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
Burlington, ontario.
40 mins away from Toronto, thanks for the link!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Burlington, ontario.
40 mins away from Toronto, thanks for the link!

oh ! other side of country! haha, if i were you, go with Canuck Motorsports, really will save on shipping!

if you go with spindles, i can help ya with any problems along the way, buts its a pretty straight forward swap, took me about half a day, with basic handtools a torch (not needed but sped up somethings)

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
oh ! other side of country! haha, if i were you, go with Canuck Motorsports, really will save on shipping!

if you go with spindles, i can help ya with any problems along the way, buts its a pretty straight forward swap, took me about half a day, with basic handtools a torch (not needed but sped up somethings)

Thanks man. What was the torch for?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Thanks man. What was the torch for?
cut the bumpstop off, instead of cutting it flush with the control arm, i torched off the rivets for a cleaner look.

also had to trim the backing plate a little, and i had no grinder.

and for the rear end for the blocks, i used it to cut the U-bolts.

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
Oh ok - do you think the rims on my truck right now will work on these spindles?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Oh ok - do you think the rims on my truck right now will work on these spindles?

which wheels do you have? at the time i put the lift on, i had stock pre-88 steelies that accepted hubcaps, they did not work, but i know 88-98 wheels work.