helo rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

primal1

Reaction score
how is the quality of helo. i live in illinois. they use salt on the roads wich destroys cheap chrome. i have a set of wheels that the chrome is flaking off of and looks like crap. will helo rims last?

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
I had a set of helos on my old 06 silverado, I live in Ohio, and they didn't make it one winter. I big section of chrome peeled on a back wheel and no matter how clean I kept them they pitted.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nota chance. I'm here in the Chi also and I had a set of Helo Kicks and took then off in the winter and they still pitted and pealed in certain spots. That's why I went with the black wheels and haven't taken them off once in 7 years, except to put her in the shop.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

primal1

Reaction score
what is a good brand then that will stand up. i know chrome does not have to flake. i had a set of 454ss wheels that i ran year round with out a single mark.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here in Chicago, I see more factory wheels out lasting aftermarket wheels. I have my factory wheels and sent them out to be chromed out in 2000 when I got my truck and they are still holding. I haven't seen a chrome out last the weather here yet.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk