Hello, from the new guy on the block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gndd1997

Reaction score
Hello from Huntington Beach, California. I've been using this forum for information since I found it a few months ago and figured it was about time to join. I have a 1997 K2500 GMC 7.4L Suburban that is my daily driver as well as my hunting/fishing/camping/kid transporting/stump pulling/towing rig. She needs some TLC (especially the paint) but I like to think I take better care (mechanically) of her than most do for their vehicles. I was hoping to find others in my local area with similar trucks who may know the best places for parts/service/advice or who may need those same things from me.

Here's to seeing you on the boards!!

-Geff-

gndd1997

Reaction score
Pics, Pix, Piqs!!!

You ask, you receive!!

You must be registered for see images attach

As you can see the paint leaves much to be desired and even though we are from sunny So Cal, we loves us some hockey around here!

gndd1997

Reaction score
Welcome!

Kings or Ducks?

Boston Bruins, actually...but since I'm in Orange County, Ducks by default...since both are out, now it looks like the Kings again (also by default)!! :)

And a big "THANK YOU!!" to all who welcomed me to the forum!!!!!

gndd1997

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Like the truck. Hopefully you can get it in paint soon.

Thank you!! I hope I can get it painted soon...I did a rattle can job on the grill and front surround just to see how I would like the paint scheme I have in mind...finally convinced the wife that it's not too 'Rambo' looking...little does she know :)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
BOBBY ORR!!! The greatest defenceman the game has ever or will ever see! Maybe the best player of all time! Best +/- record in league history. +124!
Brad Park. 2nd greatest defenceman ever, after Orr.
Cam Neeley. Worst trade the Cunuckleheads ever made! Born the year the Canucks came into the league, in a 'burb just outside of Van. Life-long dream? Play for the Canucks. Played 2 1/3 seasons, traded to Boston! Gave him a great winger & became a Hall-of-Famer! Doh!
Phil Esposito! Just try to move him away from the front of the net! 2nd in all time Boston points scorers, 3rd in points.
Gary Cheevers. The goalie behind the 'stitches' mask!
Ray Bourque. Iron man! Played the most games ever of any Bruin. (1518) Franchise leader in points. (1506! From the blue line!)
Adam Oates. 499 points in 368 games! Bettered only by Orr & Espo.
Johnny Bucyk, Wayne Cashman, Rick Middleton, Ken Hodge, Terry O'Rielly, (The epitome of a Big Bad Bruin!)
I grew up watching these guys. The hero's of our street hockey games.

Yup! Boston fan here, too!
But I'll watch any game that involves the original 6, no matter what their standings. It's a tradition!
What's up with Montreal & Toronto fans? They're rabid! Shrines to 'Their Team' in their basements & offices!
Wierdo's! Every damn one of them!

Too late in the season to start one, but we need a hockey thread!