hello every one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevy338

Reaction score
Thought I would join as I find a lot of stuff here when I google thing. First thing I have to say sorry for my typing not the best at using periods and other stuff like that so bear with me.

But my name is Tony live in minnesota after having to sell my last truck due to not being able to fit the family in it just got a sweet deal on one that I can. Just picked up a 95 GMC Yukon GT cheep that has been sitting for 2 years with a bad motor. Picked up a motor for it cheep put it in and I have never seen it run better in its life. Here it is the day I got it to the house
You must be registered for see images attach

Nice and clean with new motor ready to go.

Now after getting some miles on it running in to a lot of problems. Took out the rear end some what just took out the radiator 2 days a go she's just a money pit for right now but I love this truck. Here are some pics of the rear end . still running it with a chip in the ring tooth as i'm looking for a 14 bolt with a locker in it.

As its only one tooth and it only makes a little noise I should be good till summer.
Well here arw some other pics of her. One more thing her name is short circuit.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
looks sweet!!!!! I love 2drs!! Don't change a thing on it! (except straightening the license plate :gr_grin:)

:welcome: from Iowa

chevy338

Reaction score

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Well:mad: you my friend SUCK!.

if only you ciuld find GT wheels to put back on it. That'd be sweeeeeeeeet.
Well thats just me. still looks good on OOBS steelies

Crewcab Steve.