Headrests wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schwarzweix

Reaction score
hi there,

i am searching for two headrests, cause in Austria every passenger have to had a headrest. so i have to install two more - one in the front and one in the rear for the middle passenger...
Thanks in Advance
BR

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There are more than one headrest design for these trucks. The ones off of the bench seats do not fit the buckets. The spacing of the bars is different.
Do you need the inner plastic pieces & the lock mechanisms too?
What color?

Schwarzweix

Reaction score
Should I sent you a pic of my actual Headrests?
Yes i would need it complete. I have to weld the complete mechanism in the bench frame, so its not important if they originally would fit or not... Color isn´t important too, because i put the whole interior to an upholsterer to cover it with leather...

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Pix are good!
I'm on Canada's west coast, so that's a bit detrimental for you.
Saw that you are going to be in the states soon. Headrests are fairly easy to come by, so a member that is in that area would be able to be of more help.
Post up the pix here in the thread

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
That's a good pic. '95-'98(+) bench. Should be easy enough to find. Lots here, but the shipping from here, even to California/Nevada while you're there, would be worth more than the headrests!
I'm not a fan of those seats. Find then very uncomfortable. The addition of a lumbar bag would probably help a lot! Would be fairly easy to mod one up out of a GMT400 bucket to fit the bench.
I've seen aftermarket ones for sale. Ebay, if they'll ship to you, or an aftermarket supplier/distributer.
One just for the driver side. Let the passenger suffer!

Schwarzweix

Reaction score
I want to mould out some string of foam for more lateral support before i get it to the saddler... A little bit like bucket seats...
My problem is that the most shops and sellers are not shipping to europe. I am started another treat if someone can help me in such cases.

Yeah, i thougt also as i read that you are from canada... Perhaps someone in the near of my route will read this post early enough.