Headliner And Door Panel Clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, after FatMat'ing my ceiling all of my headliner clips have shattered, (almost 20yr old) and im missing a few for my door panel where could i get some replacements?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Headliner clips? Mine had zero. Just held up by everything else, and some velcro at the front. I bought all new clips for my door panels from Advance, a box of 20 is like 5 bucks.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
On the '95-'98's, the RC's with the short headliner, (side-side) & the short 'A' pillar plastic, had plastic plug type clips just above the doors. They break as soon as you try to get 'em out, every damn time!
You can buy 'em amounts of 4,5,or 6, in individual packs at most auto parts places. Usually for stupid $$$, when compared to buying by the box of 50 or 100, but I wouldnt use that many in years!
Take one broken one of each of the type of clips you need. Some are so close, but not quite right.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There called retainer push clips, i found these http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=A10621&CartID=1 for my headliner now i need ones that hold the door panel to the body, they look similar to these except theres a plastic tab at the top that fits in a slot and is twisted then snapped into the hole in the body of the door i cant find em if i have to il pull out my door panel and take a pic but that could just break more