Headlight Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I got mine from ebay and I really like them, plus they dont stick out bad like the elegant crap ones.... And if your worried about leaks just seal them off with some clear automotive water tight silicone which can be conveniently bought at your local auto store such as Oriely's, or advanced auto parts. thats what i did to mine, and theses are my lights:
attachment.php

attachment.php

O and nice Vitory red color matched truck :Big Laugh:

White98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine from ebay and I really like them, plus they dont stick out bad like the elegant crap ones.... And if your worried about leaks just seal them off with some clear automotive water tight silicone which can be conveniently bought at your local auto store such as Oriely's, or advanced auto parts. thats what i did to mine, and theses are my lights:
attachment.php

attachment.php

O and nice Vitory red color matched truck :Big Laugh:
I like those. They'd look bad a@@ on my white truck....IMO.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I like those. They'd look bad a@@ on my white truck....IMO.
Go for it dude I got the lights for $95.00 dollars shipped and the silicone to seal the lights was like $3. o and heres a pic of my truck with these lights before I painted the grille for reference with the chrome grille :)
attachment.php

and this is with it all painted same wheels:
attachment.php

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I still like headlight covers better, way more stealth look imo.

keep em, i like them on your truck, plus it keeps the headlight nad park light looking the same, i hate how the parklight is always smaller and looks outta place. you just need some black grill inserts for that beast now.

White98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go for it dude I got the lights for $95.00 dollars shipped and the silicone to seal the lights was like $3. o and heres a pic of my truck with these lights before I painted the grille for reference with the chrome grille :)
attachment.php

and this is with it all painted same wheels:
attachment.php
Are they decent at night though? I drive home from work late at night and need something bright living up here in the sticks in NY. :hmm:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ lol

I'm going to get these headlights since the have the silver reflector in front of them.. I heard that gives a better result..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-02-GMC-S...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item45f906a405

I would try and find those lights from a different seller Tony, I bought my crystal clears through that seller and they where broke right out of the box. I called them and it was like talking to a brick wall, HORRIBLE customer service! Just a heads up man!

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would try and find those lights from a different seller Tony, I bought my crystal clears through that seller and they where broke right out of the box. I called them and it was like talking to a brick wall, HORRIBLE customer service! Just a heads up man!

Thanks, I will do that... they seems hard to find with the silver cap on the front though. I will look.