HD Headlight Harnesses w/ 4 High Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cheyenne2500

Reaction score
I’d like an HD harness. 98 K2500 no fog lights. PayPal. Shipping to V0A 1H0 BC Canada please.

Thanks!

pgutier1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Brian,

As discussed on my DM

Attachments

• broken connector 1.jpg
    broken connector 1.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 20
  • broken connector 2.jpg
    broken connector 2.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 19
  • broken connector 3.jpg
    broken connector 3.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 19

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian,

As discussed on my DM
I had an issue with one of my ceramic plugs too. In communication, he said he unfortunately got a bad batch of plugs. I bought a new one, de-pinned it from broken plug and installed pins(female side obviously)into new ceramic housing. This avoided any wire cutting or soldering.

pgutier1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had an issue with one of my ceramic plugs too. In communication, he said he unfortunately got a bad batch of plugs. I bought a new one, de-pinned it from broken plug and installed pins(female side obviously)into new ceramic housing. This avoided any wire cutting or soldering.
Unfortunately electronics and wiring is not one of my strong suits so Brian is graciously accepted the opportunity to replace this broken plug.

I bought this kit over year ago and I can't wait to get this on my rig. LOL

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately electronics and wiring is not one of my strong suits so Brian is graciously accepted the opportunity to replace this broken plug.

I bought this kit over year ago and I can't wait to get this on my rig. LOL
He offered to replace mine too, but honestly repairing the way I did is the easiest. Unless, there’s a fix that doesn’t involve soldering or splicing. Not that , that’s impossible either. My way took about 5 minutes.

pgutier1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, I have to give a shot out to Brian @5vortec7 . I found his number on the battery install kit and I had to trouble him about an engine block ground and the #5 wire.

His willingness to help until the issue was solved was second to none, perfect in my opinion!

Thanks again for your help, I know I will bug you again shortly...

Cheers,

Last edited: