Has anyone seen pics of a OBS with caddy style tail lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been juggling between the two ideas of going custom with caddy style led tail lights or if i want to just get some smoked LED tail lights. I havent seen any caddy style tail lights on an OBS 4x4 so if anyone has any pics or links of them would be highly appreciated!

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Somewhere around here there is a build thread where someone did those lights. They look awesome. I'll try to find it for you.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do the 02+ gmc tail lights with the amber blinkers fit on our trucks?? i dont like my red blinkers :(

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
find a set of these.... Holden suburban tails.

Yep. The Brazilian GMT-400s used the same lights too. But, it would probably be easier to do the bodywork required to get the tri-color GMT-900 taillights to work than it would be to actually get your hands on a set of the Aussie/Brazilian tails.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say go with the 94-99 caddy tails. They are one of the best looking sets of OEM tail lights around for custom installs imo, I'm going to most likely go that route when I get around to doing some custom work on my 94'! The install is fairly straight forward, you can just buy the tail delete fillers then mold the the buckets into them after there mounted and your golden! I did a couple renderings of the caddy tails, but lost them on my old laptop!

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say go with the 94-99 caddy tails. They are one of the best looking sets of OEM tail lights around for custom installs imo, I'm going to most likely go that route when I get around to doing some custom work on my 94'! The install is fairly straight forward, you can just buy the tail delete fillers then mold the the buckets into them after there mounted and your golden! I did a couple renderings of the caddy tails, but lost them on my old laptop!
I have a set of 96 Cadillac deville taillights and they are to long to simply mod a pair if taillight delete panels. The sheet metal under the taillight would have to be cut out