Has anyone ever tried the LMC truck highliner with built in speakers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm very hesitant on stuff from lmc. Their quality is hit or miss. Especially on their smooth bumpers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive been told they are a waste of money......the speakers suck......most of the stuff they offer sucks,unless you are absolutely out of options......i would try not to buy from them....

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have heard good and bad... bad being the quality of speakers. On the 73-87 chevy truck forum on facebook, I have heard mention of many people liking them but upgrading the speakers in them.... I would imagine finding the right size shallows would he hard so I am uncertain where to get decent ones. I personally like the look and plan on doing one myself but cant see it clear at the moment. I hear you can also get them on amazon for like half the price.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
usually LMC is pretty good when something is broken.... they sent me a screwed up back window, I called they sent it very fast I kept the old one and no questions asked... then once during a misinterpretation of a part number on a ford, I ordered the wrong body piece, said I needed this one they took it back no problem ...only problem I have had is when items are back ordered it can be like 8 weeks..

bigcrippledan

Reaction score
All right, thanks everyone! I have ordered from LMC before and it was fine. I just wasn't sure about this particular product. I appreciate the feedback. I think I will just steer clear of it for now! Thanks again!