hangers and shackels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you have spindles youll have to thro on some springs or, in my case, I have lower control arms to make it 4 up front. I went to the junk yard and got my stock shackle n hangers for 35 bucks. I couldnt take in a grinder or any thing so i had my drill and some bits and drill 4 divets into the head of the rivot the hamered them off with a chisle. Your arms will hate u but it was only 35 bucks. then i threw on a flip kit and bam 4/6. I used all DJM but I realy like the C-notch beltech offers, but oh well

olblue97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you have spindles youll have to thro on some springs or, in my case, I have lower control arms to make it 4 up front. I went to the junk yard and got my stock shackle n hangers for 35 bucks. I couldnt take in a grinder or any thing so i had my drill and some bits and drill 4 divets into the head of the rivot the hamered them off with a chisle. Your arms will hate u but it was only 35 bucks. then i threw on a flip kit and bam 4/6. I used all DJM but I realy like the C-notch beltech offers, but oh well
I don't know how I over looked the front springs but they have been added to the list.local auto zone says they have the hangers for the 7200 and over for 46.00

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the stock shackles off a 2dr Tahoe if the'll work for you. . . . . . .

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if it gets down to it, let me know and I will trade my stocks for a set of drop ones. only issue is whos truck will be down for the shipping and trade...

olblue97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok guys Ill let you know,something more pressing just came along.Wont be working on the truck for a couple of weeks .thanks