2/2 pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Archaic2021

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have any pics of a 2/2.

I'm doing a very simple drop, rear shackels and cutting front springs because I still have to use the truck for some work and hauling trailers Anyone havie any pics of a 2/2

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2/2 will still have rake, it'll just close the wheel well gap some. Be careful cutting front springs, remember that it'll drop further after it settles. You can tow just fine with a much lower static setup as long as you go about the drop in the right way.

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Forget cutting the springs, put a 2" spindle in the front. Believe me, once you go 2/2, youll want to go lower. And like Syndicate says, if done correctly they ride great and can tow haul just as much as a factory height truck.

Archaic2021

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was trying to do something temporary until I can do a proper drop c notch and make it worth it really.

I may just do a 2 drop shackle to level the truck and then get the rest of the trujck to 100% do a real drop later on.