Gun Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
I had one from Cabelas that is made to hang around ur headrests and hangs down behind the seats. It has 3 zip up sleeves for guns. Pretty nice, even had extra little compartments to hold ammo and whatnot and its completely out of the way...... just don't buy one to put in ur back glass like the rest of the damn rednecks around here (southern Arkansas).

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I had one from Cabelas that is made to hang around ur headrests and hangs down behind the seats. It has 3 zip up sleeves for guns. Pretty nice, even had extra little compartments to hold ammo and whatnot and its completely out of the way...... just don't buy one to put in ur back glass like the rest of the damn rednecks around here (southern Arkansas).

We'll I like these but with not having a third door I figured it would be a pain to get them in and out.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not having a 3rd door makes any of them a pain. I have one in my back window...and cliche as it is...it keeps the guns out of the way for when the kids jump in the truck. The window rack isnt the most convenient thing. But it serves the purpose of not having my seats taken up with irons. I got a cheapo from walmart. It holds my muzzle loader with scope and my 870.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a Winchester rack from Walmart (made in the USA!) that was $9 or so. Holds my tactical Mossberg 500 great but rifles are kinda iffy. My Mosin Nagant doesn't fit very well but a Mossberg .22 fits decent. You get what you pay for I guess; here's a picture:

You must be registered for see images attach

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a Winchester rack from Walmart (made in the USA!) that was $9 or so. Holds my tactical Mossberg 500 great but rifles are kinda iffy. My Mosin Nagant doesn't fit very well but a Mossberg .22 fits decent. You get what you pay for I guess; here's a picture:

You must be registered for see images attach

How does the rack mount? Ive been lookin for one of these for a while.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be to worried they would get stolen around here. 400's are so easy to break into I dont want to give them any extra reasons to look twice at mine. Plus I would get fired as soon as someone at work saw them. There policy is you cant even have them on the property locked in your personal vehicle.... :nono:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
How does the rack mount? Ive been lookin for one of these for a while.

well i actually dont think walmart carries them anymore. i saw some on amazon though.

I would be to worried they would get stolen around here. 400's are so easy to break into I dont want to give them any extra reasons to look twice at mine. Plus I would get fired as soon as someone at work saw them. There policy is you cant even have them on the property locked in your personal vehicle.... :nono:

well i would only leave my guns in there when i go hunting.