Guest Restrictions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with taking a screenshot or anything like that, no need to worry.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Not to change the subject but as a forum what funds is the site running off of, is it coming out of Shaggy's pocket, GMFS or what? Just curious y'all don't have to answer.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Preferred vendors allow for no banner ads. Shaggy owns this forum as well as gmfs and several others.

Reaction score
Oh Mike I hope I didn't open a can of worms for you by starting this thread. I just thought a few of the more personal things about the members should be for members only that way it may keep spammers and BS out of the site. Just a suggestion. Thanks again for the best place for the obs guys!!

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Thanks Mike, I'm a site supporter on GMFS, just glad to know my moneys going to good use and to educate others

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Not to change the subject but as a forum what funds is the site running off of, is it coming out of Shaggy's pocket, GMFS or what? Just curious y'all don't have to answer.

Yea, there is no money being generated from this site right now. If you are supporting my other forums, as in a supporting member, you are also supporting this forum too ;) Thanks Butch!