Greetings from Sunny Phoenix AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mintimiki

Reaction score
Hello,

Recently purchased a 89 Silverado, i'm looking to modify it. I have previous experience building cars and motorcycles, this will be my first truck build. Look forward to gaining some knowledge on this forum.

Thanks Mike,

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Temprature is relative..... 2 feet of snow and temps that hit -35, that's cold. Rainy and 50 is going to feel like summer to some of us. I'd take your rainy and cold weather in a heartbeat, and I'm not even close to as bad as @sewlow right now!

Wade

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Wisconsin!

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Temprature is relative..... 2 feet of snow and temps that hit -35, that's cold. Rainy and 50 is going to feel like summer to some of us. I'd take your rainy and cold weather in a heartbeat, and I'm not even close to as bad as @sewlow right now!

Actually it hasn't been too bad of a winter. 8" of snow over a week from 2 different storms. 5 days later & the pavement is dry & there's just a couple of left-over snow banks. Actually warm enough that I washed the truck yesterday.
But the wind! Man-o-man! Everyday for the last month. Some gusts hitting 70mph! Cold, damp wind. Cuts to the bone.
Grew up here, but I lived in a desert for almost 20 years. It's the moisture in the air here that I don't like. I'll take 0*F there before 30*F here.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I completely agree. I grew up in NE Wisconsin. Humidity is definitely No Bueno! I'll take 110* in the dry desert before 80* and 80% humidity. Now, if the humidity hits 20% I'm dying! I hated having to scrape ice off the window every time you want to go somewhere because if the humidity. I can't decide which I dislike more, hot humidity or freezing humidity.