Greetings from Sunny Phoenix AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wade

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't decide which I dislike more, hot humidity or freezing humidity.
While you are talking about heat and humidity. . .

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know what Phoenix you're in but mine is rainy and cold right now. :)

You're over by the White Tank mountains huh? I watched the storms go that way and hang up there. We only go .04" according to my little weather station. It was cold though (~50*), I had to keep one of my roll-up doors in my shop closed to keep it from blowing through LOL.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from hell... aka Missouri :banana-mario:
Years ago I decided I wanted to move to Missouri so I went for a visit, in July. I did not move there, I moved to Nevada instead! Best choice ever! I thought Wisconsin humidity was bad, 'Misery' is so much worse!

Kyle89

10-17-22 sober date
Reaction score
Not just that since they been cracking down on crime in st Louis its mirgrated south I live in a town of 2.5k people ..grew up here and up untill like 4 years ago only been 2 murders in 25 years but the past year there has been 7 murders 3 pipe bombs found 24 arson and 22 drug busts .. it has always been normal to hear like every 2 years of a big drug bust or some tweaker in the shed but it's like 2 to 3 times a month easy high speed chases thieves stolen guns cars you name it ... I have watched this town go to hell in a hand basket I love it its home but wish I had the funds and ability to relocate to Oklahoma

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
You're over by the White Tank mountains huh? I watched the storms go that way and hang up there. We only go .04" according to my little weather station. It was cold though (~50*), I had to keep one of my roll-up doors in my shop closed to keep it from blowing through LOL.

I drive into the east side of Phoenix for work everyday. Thank God for heaters in the shop. I spent my early days in Utah and Idaho so I dealt with moderate cold before. I lived in SoCal for for almost 30 years and the last 11 here so I've lost my stamina for the cold. Anything under 40 seems like an ice age to me. My intolerance combined with some health issues exasperated by the cold and damp I wouldn't survive in a real east coast winter. I think we've only had two or three years where the cold lasted more than a few days at a time since I came out. Take out August and September the weather is pretty nice all year out here.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we've only had two or three years where the cold lasted more than a few days at a time since I came out. Take out August and September the weather is pretty nice all year out here.

Pretty much the same with me - Raised in Wi, moved to AK, OR, then 22 years in CA. When I took a job here in 2008 the HR Manager told me Phoenix is the valley of the sun 8 Months out of the year. The other 3 it's the surface of the sun.