Greetings from Cal. central valley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

El profe

Reaction score
Hello, my name is
Cris, no h. I'm a high school teacher in Turlock, CA. I have a 91 GMC c1500 that I have been working on for years. I now own the truck that I wanted when I was in college but could not afford. I just love the 88-98 trucks. I was a senior in high school when they first came out and immediately fell in love with them. I have been visiting this forum for a long, long time but I decided to become a member because everyone here seems so helpful and knowledgeable. And really, little things and sometimes not so little things tend to go wrong with these trucks. But the fun is in the struggle to fix it, right? Anyways, Im looking forward to talking to other members and becoming a contributing member of this forum.

Attachments

• 20180903_192139.jpg
    20180903_192139.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 20180903_192425.jpg
    20180903_192425.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 14

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from New Zealand, I love the regular cabs and that is a tidy one. I think a lot of people on here have the truck they wished they could afford when they were at High School and are really enjoying them too. Do you have any pictures of when you got it for a comparison?

El profe

Reaction score
Welcome from New Zealand, I love the regular cabs and that is a tidy one. I think a lot of people on here have the truck they wished they could afford when they were at High School and are really enjoying them too. Do you have any pictures of when you got it for a comparison?
Hey there! I actually do have some pictures but not in this computer. I will be posting those later. It had white mirrors, no mouldings and fatter tires 275/60/15s. Right now it has cooper cobras with the white lettering and 15 x10 torque thrusts. The pictures I posted are about 2 years old. thanks for commenting.