got my LED's done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Playare

Enter Custom User Title:
Reaction score
What did you have to sand? I bought red led's from the same place as you and I couldn't see jack. It was all dark looking? Not sure what the hell I did wrong!

They look a LOT brighter in the picture i'm pretty sure. They do with mine, I have the x-x ones though.

aclay

Reaction score
So a 194 bulb works for the floorboard courtesy light?

Last edited:

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
What did you have to sand? I bought red led's from the same place as you and I couldn't see jack. It was all dark looking? Not sure what the hell I did wrong!

Did you try flippin the bulbs around 180 degrees? I have red in mine and they werent that bright until I flipped em.

laidout98

Reaction score
did all the leds come from superbrightleds.com? do they come in a pack or do you order them separately? about how much was everything?

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I cleared a set of needles from the junk yard the other day. After seeing your pics, I am definetly putting them in the truck and upgrading bulbs!

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah they turned out nice.. i sanded the back of the needles but thinking of getting new ones to clear and not sand them..