got my LED's done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah this makes me soo mad. I was able to do my interior LEDs but I tried the cluster and NONE of them would come on...(this is with brand new twistlocks from Napa and new LEDs) then I tried the HVAC controls and fried the whole HVAC controls...After that whole disaster I was happy just to get normal lights again :/ I'd love to do the cluster and HVAC but looks like it just ain't gonna happen.

Playare

Enter Custom User Title:
Reaction score
It looks really nice, what color bulbs did you use?

Which bulbs did you use for the overhead light, and courtesy lights?

Playare

Enter Custom User Title:
Reaction score
Mine look waaay more dark and blue than those, but they look bright in the picture. Even though this isn't night.

You must be registered for see images attach

aclay

Reaction score
What type of bulbs are the interior courtesy lights for the floorboard? I have the LED dome light and reading lights but need to do my floorboard courtesy lights. Thanks in advance for the info.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine look waaay more dark and blue than those, but they look bright in the picture. Even though this isn't night.

You must be registered for see images attach

mine are blue also i have the high power LED's... the pic dont look right cuz of my cell phone

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What did you have to sand? I bought red led's from the same place as you and I couldn't see jack. It was all dark looking? Not sure what the hell I did wrong!