got a color matched grill today:)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone was throwing it out at a house i worked at !, same color as my truck and its in mint shape!, but before i put it in i need to find a grill insert for it, id like something black, trying to get away from chrome, do you guys know of any nice ones? i couldent find anything really on ebay

anything you like? links would be great thanks guys!

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck came with a billet grill insert. I hated it, so I painted it black. Now I think it looks great.

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm, maby ill find a nice style of billet and shoot it black! good idea!!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I do not really like rbp grills at all but Dale Gribble just put this on his truck. Always an option.

You must be registered for see images

rico

Reaction score
That grill look's hot on the truck it really goes with the color combination, nice job !

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
You could get a cheap one off of ebay and have it powdercoated. I know around here you could get it powdered for less that $75. Just an idea.

'00Chev6.5l

Reaction score
I do not really like rbp grills at all but Dale Gribble just put this on his truck. Always an option.

DO you know where to find a grill like that? I've been looking everywhere for one!