good power washer to get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am looking to get a power washer to keep the truck clean, looking to spend up to $300 maybe more if needed, what's a good brand and how many psi do I need? Just gonna clean the trucks and maybe the house every now and then

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I have a decent one, no idea on brand or whatnot, ill look tonight and post up specs. my parents got it for an awesome price. i think around 200$ or so. and its really good.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a decent one, no idea on brand or whatnot, ill look tonight and post up specs. my parents got it for an awesome price. i think around 200$ or so. and its really good.

Sounds good, was looking around online and from what I read it looks like 200-250 should get you a good one

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you prefer gas or electric. Both get the job done, electric is easier yet not as powerful. Gas washers are heavier but more powerful.

I have 3 gas pressure washers, all about the same size (2700 psi) and they all work great. The only brand name I can recall is Brute, at least thats the name on the top. All have 6.5hp briggs engines and start right up as long as you run them empty every time you use them.

Whichever you get the best thing to do as soon as you buy it is to take zip ties or electrical tape and lock the trigger down so it is always spraying. It makes life easier on the pump when it isn't cycling on and off every time you squeeze the trigger. Before you start motor let water run for a few minutes, same after you turn it off.

Bought 2 from walmart, one from home depot, different brand names but all were identical. The one I use most has an adjustable wand instead of interchangeable tips.

Guaranteed never to run again if you lend it out!!!

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Around the house anything like this is more than you'll need to do any job. Should be on sale this time of year.
Both of these are ones I have. Picked them up on sale for under $300 each, but I've had em a while too.
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
My dad bought a Karcher with a Honda GC 190 gas engine a couple years ago. 3000 PSI I believe; has way more power than I would ever need but has been very reliable. Not the cheapest of the bunch but just another option.

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Believe it or not, HARBOR FRIEGHT 2000 psi gas. 250 bucks with 2 year warranty out the door. Had it over three year and use it 2-3 times a week.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys, and in terms of gas or electric, I would perfer gas