Good OLE Seafoam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bertiespeed

||*||CDNP 4 life
Reaction score
Going to pick up a can of seafoam and gunna run her through now i have a 94 305tbi and gunna run 1/3 through pcv vac or brake booster vac not sure if it really matters what vac hose or not most seem to run it through the booster vac but also was also said for tbi to put through pcv vac does it matter ?... and 1/3 in gas tank and oil . Gunna make a video for ***** and giggles and smoke out my neighbours :evillol:

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres what happened when I seafoamed my truck... no mosquitos for a month!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Bertiespeed

||*||CDNP 4 life
Reaction score
Holy **** RGV.....thats a proper cleaning!! When I did mine, I barely got anything out of it, I was kinda dissapointed.

Me too i hardly got anything maybe done wrong or just not a dirty as i thought ... so not going to bother posting my video but post this pic of through the pcv vac .. Dont mind the dirtyness lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
you mentioned putting it in your oil? i did that once and wont do it again, i put 1/3 of the can in the oil and heard a definite lifter differnece, they were clattering alot until i changed the oil again

Bertiespeed

||*||CDNP 4 life
Reaction score
I put it in my oil and drove with it for about 100km in there then just changed my oil few days ago ! No noises but the new oil is getting dirty already must of really cleaned out some **** in there . Going to change it again in the next 2 weeks .