Good motor mounts... how about this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The ones I bought were for 454 application.
SBC or BBC will not matter. The OEM clam shells are the same for a given series. The C-series are the same, the K-series are the same and the G-series are the same 1500-3500 for a given series as well as between SBC and BBC. No clue on the 4.3 though as I never mess with them.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SBC or BBC will not matter. The OEM clam shells are the same for a given series. The C-series are the same, the K-series are the same and the G-series are the same 1500-3500 for a given series as well as between SBC and BBC. No clue on the 4.3 though as I never mess with them.
Was referencing that looks like summit might be not listing correctly inserts for 4x4 applications and ordering for 454 truck gets the right mounts. But not sure, as I thought inserts were the same, just clamps were different

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was referencing that looks like summit might be not listing correctly inserts for 4x4 applications and ordering for 454 truck gets the right mounts. But not sure, as I thought inserts were the same, just clamps were different
There are two inserts. Narrow and wide. The 4x4s got the narrow. 2wd use the wide.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do not understand why someone is claiming the angles are wrong on these inserts. The engine pads sit perfectly on them and as you can see it has no room to drop on these hard poly mount inserts.

You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW I contacted ICT Billet awhile back about “their” motor mounts and they told me they were Anchor mounts. I ended finding some NOS Anchors that compared with current is very noticeable.
You must be registered for see images attach

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was pretty bummed when one poster in particular was adamant that they didn’t fit and weren’t made correctly.
Look at my photo, posted previously in #8.

They're NOT made correctly. They can be forced to fit in some cases. In my truck, the bolt holes in the Poly mounts would have been too far apart to get the through-bolt inserted.