go to first new post, ( suggestion)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92terminator

Reaction score
hi, im new to the forum and hope i can make some new friends around here :)

im subscribed to a couple personal watercraft forums and see all forums have different features

i noticed that here when you click on the ( go to new post ) button on the left of the thread topic it takes you to the top of the page were the new post is at, then you have to re-read what you allready read before, or unless you remember were you left off to get to the new post...
can this be changed so that when you click the ( go to first new post ) button it takes you to were you left off ??

hopefully i dont get on any mods bad side for being a newby and making suggestions around here :cheers:

thanks, jorge

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This bugs me too. FSC is the same way after the forum updates. When you have 100 posts per page, that can get a little annoying.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
X3, But its brand new freshly written forum software, s there probably still trying to hammer out all the little bugs.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
X3, But its brand new freshly written forum software, s there probably still trying to hammer out all the little bugs.

There seems to be a lot of little things that still need hammering out, we still new a skin of max appeal to new members. We are still a relivetly new forum with room for improvement

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I looked and didn't find any settings for that. I'm sorry, I'm sure it will be addressed in future updates.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Its possiblly a bug that the new vb software hasn't fixed yet. There is an update so I need to update it to see if it fixes this problem.

92terminator

Reaction score
didnt know this was a relatively new forum.. hopefully it gets taken care of soon:waytogo: in the mean time ill try remembering were i left off reading when i re-visit a page:smoke2:

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I just post up and go back to my last post, and start reading from there.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
didnt know this was a relatively new forum.. hopefully it gets taken care of soon:waytogo: in the mean time ill try remembering were i left off reading when i re-visit a page:smoke2:

Well vb 4.0 is new and has a few bugs still...

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you use this icon
You must be registered for see images attach
it will take you to the exact post.