Gmt400 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CumminsBronco

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I built a custom floor shifter for my 97 about a year and a half ago. So, like you, I removed the column shifter. The manual column cover, is the same as the automatic cover. Only difference is, the manual has a plastic cover that goes over the hole where the column shift would be. All it is, is a little plastic cover about 2 inches wide by 3 inches tall, and it fits in the hole where the auto trans shifter is. I removed my auto shifter boot, and glued in a flat rubber gasket. The original plastic cover has groves just like what's under where the ing key goes.
You must be registered for see images attach
Kenny. Lol....sort of a good news, bad news answer. Well, that's one thing I can scratch off my list then. Thank you sir.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kenny. Lol....sort of a good news, bad news answer. Well, that's one thing I can scratch off my list then. Thank you sir.
I have been meaning to look for one at the junk yard. A neighbor of my mom's, gave me a number of a guy who has a bunch of trucks at his house. I haven't called him yet, but I need to. Maybe he has on IDK. It's very hard to get anything at pull a part. They pick th clean, as soon as the truck hits the lot.

Turbo4whl

Reaction score
I built a custom floor shifter for my 97 about a year and a half ago. So, like you, I removed the column shifter. The manual column cover, is the same as the automatic cover. Only difference is, the manual has a plastic cover that goes over the hole where the column shift would be. All it is, is a little plastic cover about 2 inches wide by 3 inches tall, and it fits in the hole where the auto trans shifter is. I removed my auto shifter boot, and glued in a flat rubber gasket. The original plastic cover has groves just like what's under where the ing key goes.

That is a cool shifter you added!

Last edited:

Nomos

Reaction score
Looking for a driver's side sun visor with lighted mirror, grey and the plastic clip it snaps into to hold it in place.

99 Suburban