Gmt400 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Have you had a chance to get in a pick a part (LKQ)? They have 3 locations in Houston,last time I was in the SW Houston one they had lots of 400s. I don't have a spare one or I'd pass it along.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Thank you! I'm going to head over to that one. It's probably better than the one in east Houston.
It's on Hiram Clarke, just south of US 90A ( South Main). This is probably the last good weather day to go, if I wasn't at work I would be out there! It's just a few minutes from where I live. I haven't been out there in several months, but they seem to have a good selection of trucks when I go.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you end up locating an intake? If not, I might be heading to the JY sometime this week so I can grab it for ya.
Not yet. My brother and I have plans to go this weekend to the local LKQ Pick-a-Part to see if they have one. I don't want you to have to ship it as it will probably cost more than the used intake itself. I'll let you know. I appreciate the offer!

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Not yet. My brother and I have plans to go this weekend to the local LKQ Pick-a-Part to see if they have one. I don't want you to have to ship it as it will probably cost more than the used intake itself. I'll let you know. I appreciate the offer!
No problem. Good luck!