GMT400 -> LS Swap parts (Mounts, PCM, Lextech VORTEC to LS bracket kit)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
I've got the following stuff for sale after deciding against doing the ls swap to my crew cab, I have the following items for sale:

Dirty dingo 88-98 4wd ls adapter engine mount plates, with the setback to run your factory transmission - $105 shipped

Lextech 96-00 Vortec to LS swap engine accessory brackets + belt (Allows you to run your factory AC compressor + alternator in their stock locations. Paid $250 shipped, will do $220 shipped. (Lextech doesn't include the belt.)

9354896 ECM for 99-02 DBC applications, ready to flash and install. $50 shipped.

I also have ALL of the radiator hoses, upper and lower to do the swap in a GMT400 truck, including a brand new upper hose adapter to run the steam port, plus the fitting for it. I also have the complete kit to build a cold air intake using 4" exhaust pipe, spectre couplers + 90* coupler and the CAI to MAF coupler, then a brand new 4" K&N air filter.